V/A+ 는다지요/ㄴ다지요/다지요?

Also Read

V/A+ 는다지요/ㄴ다지요/다지요?
It is attached to the stem of an action verb or a descriptive verb when the speaker asks the question to confirm the fact that he already knows. It is not usually used as a real question to the listener.

You should use '-ㄴ다지요?' if the stem of an action verb ends with a vowel or 'ㄹ'. You use '-는다지요?' when it ends with another consonant. You should use '-다지요?' after the stem of a descriptive verb.

인도네시아에서 사용되는 언어는 300개가 넘는다지요?
I heard there are more than 300 languages spoken in Indonesia, right?

그 시험에 합격하기가 그렇게 어렵다지?
I heard that it's hard to pass the exam, right?

어제 서울에서 큰 행사가 있었다지요?
I heard that there was a big event in Seoul yesterday, right?


다누리콜센터입니다. 무엇을 도와 드릴까요?
This is Danuri call center. What can I help you with?
저는 한국 사람하고 결혼한 외국인인데 선생님이 집으로 방문하는 한국어 교육 프로그램이 있다지요?
I'm a foreigner who got married to a Korean. I heard there is a Korean language education program that the teacher visits my home.
네, 결혼 이민자를 대상으로 그런 프로그램이 있습니다. 임신이나 출산, 장애 등으로 외출이 불편하신 경우 신청하실 수 있습니다.
Yes, there is such a program for married immigrants. You can apply if you feel uncomfortable leaving your house due to pregnancy, childbirth, or disability.
제가 임신 초기라 외출하기가 조심스러운데 저도 신청할 수 있어요?
I'm a little cautious leaving my house because I'm in the early stage of pregnancy, can I apply, too?
네, 다문화가족지원센터에 전화로 신청하시면 됩니다.
Yes, you can apply to the multicultural family support center by phone.
거기 전화번호 좀 가르쳐 주시겠어요?
Can you give me the number?

Related words
다누리콜센터 Danuri call center
(1577-1366) A multicultural family general information call center that provides services such as counseling, emergency assistance, or various living information to multicultural families.
결혼 이민자 married immigrants
대상 (targeting) for
장애 disability
초기 early stage
조심스럽다 to be cautious, to be careful
다문화가족지원센터 Multicultural family support center
Agencies provide comprehensive services to support stable settlement and family life of multicultural families.


Source: Yonsei University. Korean Language Institute


Share this

Author:

안녕하세요? 즐거운 하루를 보내세요!ㅎㅎ

0 comments: