N만 Indicate a limitation to its preceding noun.

Also Read

이번 주말에 뭐 할 거예요?
What are you going to do this weekend?
가족들하고 등산을 갈 거예요.
I am going to go hiking with my family.
모두 다 같이 가요?
Are all of you going together?
아니요, 일이 있어서 우리 형 못 가요.
No, only my elder brother can't go because he has work to do.

N만
It is used to indicate a limitation to its preceding noun. 

When a noun ends in ‘이/가’ or ‘을/를’, use ‘만’ after omitting '이/가' or '을/를'. When a noun ends in other particles, add ‘만’ without omitting the particles (e.g. 에만, 에서만, 하고만…)

저는 면세점에서 화장품 샀어요.
I only bought cosmetics at the duty-free shop.

제 남동생은 액션 영화 보고 다른 영화는 안 봐요.
My younger brother watches only action movies and he doesn’t watch other movies.

날마다 아침에 우유 마시고 학교에 가세요?
Do you go to school every morning after drinking only milk?

Related words
등산 hiking
면세점 a duty-free shop
화장품 cosmetics
액션 영화 an action movie



Share this

Author:

안녕하세요? 즐거운 하루를 보내세요!ㅎㅎ

0 comments: